Coronavirus Update April 6th, 2020
Because of the Covid-19 outbreak, the National Park Service has delayed the opening of Isle Royale until June 15th, 2020. Any trips on the Voyageur II or Sea Hunter III that were impacted by this delay have been canceled and our passengers fully refunded. For reservations for June 15th and beyond, our regular cancellation policy (detailed below) still applies.
All reservations cancelled at least two full weeks prior to the scheduled trip date are subject to a 15% fee, and 85% of fare will be refunded. If a reservation is cancelled within two weeks or if you fail to arrive on your departure date ("No Show") there is absolutely NO REFUND, nor are ticket transfers to other persons allowed within that time frame. Our cancellation policy is non-negotiable regardless of circumstances.
If WE cancel a trip due to weather you will receive a full refund of all fares, however, you must be present and check in with our office staff to receive the refund, as we never make decisions based on weather until the morning of departure. If you are not present you will be deemed "No Show" and will forfeit your refund.
If you need to change your itinerary on an existing reservation to a different day than you booked (within the same season only) you may do so by calling our office. Changes are subject to availability and there will be a $10 charge for this service. Making a change to the date of a trip is not allowed within two weeks of the initial departure date.
Winter Contact Information
Our office in Grand Portage is closed until May 2020. If you need information that you're unable to find on this website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our staff members will reply as soon as possible.